Hair Extensions 2017: How to Choose the Best Hair Extension for You
Hair extensions are in demand not just for celebrities but for everyone who wants to have longer, fuller or thicker hair. Hair extensions are either made of synthetic hair or human hair. Synthetic hair extensions are coated with silicone, giving them a natural-like glossiness which can't be styled with heat or dyed. Human hair extensions can be dyed or styled, blending like your own hair, and usually last between six to twelve months. Here's a good read about Half head hair extensions,check it out!
There are different types of hair extensions such as a micro link or loop hair extensions, weave hair extensions, pre-bonded or fusion hair extensions, and clip-in hair extensions. Microlink, microbead or loop extensions are clamped with the natural hair with a pair of pliers and finishing it with a metal bead. For girls with thick locks, weave hair extensions are ideal for them as they can disguise a lot of hair. For weave hair extensions, the natural hair is braided onto the hair extension, using a thread of cotton and a needle. Tape hair extensions are easy to fit, pre-taped and sandwiched on both sides of your hair. Tape hair extensions may last for three months. The most popular type of hair extensions are the pre-bonded or fusion hair extensions. Pre-bonded hair extensions use adhesives like keratin or glue for bonding your natural hair to the hair extension.
Clip-in hair extensions are easy to apply, all you need to prepare are the hair extensions, tail comb, mini hair elastics, and jawbone hair clips. Here are the steps for applying for clip-in hair extensions:
1. On a flat surface, lay out your hair extensions and group together similar sizes.
2. Part your hair like you normally do.
3. Perpendicularly section your hair from your part ging down to your ear.
4. Clip the sectioned hair in place.
5. Do the same with the other side of your head.
6. The bottom inch of your head at the back should be sectioned off as well, then clip your remaining hair.
7. Choose the weft of hair which you think will best fit a particular section.
8. Apply clips and close them, then using a brush or your fingers, smoothly put your hair.
For more information about hair extensions such as Remy hair extensions, blonde clip extensions, brown hair extensions, and other types of hair extensions, feel free to view our website for related articles, blogs, and reviews.